Name:Amanpreet K sehgalSubjects / Classes Taught:Algebra 1-2, Algebra 3-4Degree(s):M.Sc Mathematics , B.Ed, B.ScEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to the exciting world of Mathematics ! Thank you for visiting my webpage.
This is my 15th year teaching . Besides teaching regular Math , I have also prepared students for ACT in the past years and many of them passed with honors and went to prestigious universities of U.S.
Suggestions for additional content:
- Room: #6208
- Office Hours :Tuesday and Friday (7:00-7:30 AM - by appointment )
- Textbook (online): hs-math.openupresources.org
- Plan for Success
As a Math Teacher, I believe that my most important duty is to make my students love Math. I would support my students' psychological development and educate them as free-thinking minds. I would be their facilitator and guide with whom they can talk freely .
- make my students love Math.
- provide supportive environment to let my students produce logical solution when they come across a problem.
- use different teaching techniques to address all kinds of learners.
- introduce the real life to my students and help them to find their own path. make my students love Math.
- Useful links