Name: Michael A. GarciaSubjects / Classes Taught: PE/HealthDegree(s): B.S. Secondary Education (Emphasis in Physical Education)Email: email@example.com
Greetings and welcome as a graduate of PUHSD (Maryvale HS), I strive to inspire students to become successful individuals not just in school but in life as-well.For the 2018/2019 school year I will be teaching Health. Any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me through email.
- Room # 6124
- Office Hours - Period 1 Monday - Friday
- Textbook(s) Name(s) - Lifetime Health
- Plan for Success - TBD
- Teaching Philosophy - "Every child deserves a champion; an adult who will never give up on them, who understands the power of connection and insists that they become the best they can possibly be." - Rita F. Peterson
- Expectations - I expect my students to give one-hundred percent efforts not only in the classroom but in life as-well.
- Clubs sponsored/Sports coached - Head Coach for Boys Cross Country and Track & Field at Alhambra High School