Welcome to DeKenda Jimerson HomepageRoom #8009What I teach: Career Technology EducationBusiness Management and Administrative ServicesMy Education: Masters in Business AdministrationMasters in Education/Curriculum and InstructionMy Email: email@example.comCTSO Sponsor: DECA
Today is Saturday, September 22, 2018.CLASSROOM EXPECTATIONS·
ATTENDANCE/TARDY/DRESS CODE AND ID POLICIES
- Respect your teacher, fellow classmates, their possessions, the classroom, school property and yourself·
Take responsibility for your own learning.
- Be on time for class and be IN the room when the final bell rings.
Be prepared for class each day with all necessary materials.
Follow all school-wide policies for appropriate behavior, dress and electronics. (cell phones, headsets, etc.)
- It is expected that students will adhere to all appropriate teacher requests, directives, and classroom rules.
1. “Absent” is defined as nonattendance in an assigned class or activity for more than one-half of the period. (PUHSD Governing Board Policy J-1561 JHR)
2. “Tardy” is defined as not being in the assigned class or activity when the tardy bell has finished ringing (PUHSD Governing Board Policy J-1561 JHR)Parents/Guardians: If you have any questions regarding your child's progress and or have questions and or concerns please feel free to contact me in any of the following ways: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: 602-764-8841.