Name: Dennis BellinoSubjects / Classes Taught: English, ESL, Learn to Earn,(Goodwill, Commercial Business MaintenanceDegree(s): BS,Espanol,CJC, MA.Ed. SPED Cross CAT K-12/C&IEmail:Bellino@phoenixunion.orgI have been teaching public school ESS, since 2012, starting with Coconino High School,and Knoles 3rd Grade, Flagstaff,Az Public School district. I am currently on my third year at Metro Tech High School where I have taught Junior and Senior English Inclusion, Earn to Learn community work transition program with Metro Tech and Goodwil Industries of Az.Currently I am Developing the Commercial Business Maintenance program for dual Metro and Home school students, to provide interpersonal communication,real world applications,goal planning for career and college basd on students career and academic interest.for students.
Suggestions for additional content:
- Room # 2430
- Office Hours 7:30 a.m. to 7:55 a.m.2:30 p.m.-3:30 p.m.
- Textbook(s) Name(s)
- Plan for Success
- Teaching Philosophy "Every one can learn a little bit more with guidance and gentleexpectation."
- Your (appropriately professional) picture - optional
- Expectations: Make an effort to help oneself(Student).
- Classroom Policies/Rules
- Useful links
- Clubs sponsored/Sports coached