Camelback Montessori College Prep will be closed for the rest of the school year. Please click on the link below for more information regarding the Coronavirus.
www.camelbackmontessori.org is undergoing technical problems. Please see below for details on applying in during this time of Covid-19 school closures.
COVID-19 School Closure Update
Thank you for your interest in applying to Camelback Montessori. We will hold Virtual group interviews on Friday, April 24th at 11 am and 4 pm. Applications after that date will be accepted on a rolling basis. Electronic submission of your application materials will ensure the fastest and safest processing. If possible, transcripts and teacher letters of recommendation can be emailed directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applying to Camelback Montessori College Preparatory requires the following:
- Student Enrollment Form
- Open Enrollment Form
- 2 Teacher Letters of Recommendation
- Please use the provided forms in the application or email email@example.com from your school email address to request an electronic link
- A one-to-two paragraph statement explaining why the student wants to attend CMCP submitted here
- School Records/Transcripts from 7th & 8th Grade
To access a printable copy of our application, please click here. In addition, please print the following forms:
All primary and supplementary application forms can be mailed to:
ATTN: Camelback Montessori
Camelback High School
4612 North 28th Street
Phoenix, Arizona 85016
In addition, scanned copies of primary and supplementary materials (with the exception of school records/transcripts and letters of recommendation) may be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply online:
- Complete the Student Enrollment Form.
- Submit your Brief Statement of Intent
- In 1-2 paragraphs, explain why you are interested in attending Camelback Montessori College Preparatory
In addition, we require the following:
- Open Enrollment Form
- Download and print the Phoenix Union Open Enrollment Form here and select Camelback Montessori.
- Academic Record
- A copy of your middle school transcript or school records (both 7th and 8th grade) must be included in a SEALED envelope. Please have a member of school administration (principal, counselor, etc) sign across the seal and mailed.
- Submit 2 Letters of Recommendation (required). The letters must be written by two of your teachers within the past year. In addition, the letters must be mailed directly to Camelback High School or submitted electronically. You may use the Printable Teacher Recommendation Form or have your teacher email email@example.com for an online recommendation form.
- Optional: 1 letter of recommendation by an adult other than a teacher (ie coach, club sponsor, pastor, etc.), to be mailed directly to Camelback High School or submitted electronically.