Name: Ms. Christian Fadel
Subjects / Classes Taught: AVID 9th Grade Elective, Honors Spanish 1-2, 3-4, and Pre-AP Honors SSS 3-4
Degree(s): Bachelors in Mass Communications and Secondary Education Post Baccalaureate -
Spanish and Communication Arts Teaching Certificates
I welcome you and expect you to have a fun and successful year en la clase de español. I can only hold positive and high expectations for you.
Together, this will be achieved by working hard inside and outside of class and by coming to class every day. ¡Si se puede!
First hour - AVID 9th Grade
Second hour - Spanish for Spanish Speakers 3-4 Pre-AP Honors
Third hour - Spanish 3-4 Honors
Sixth hour - Spanish 1-2 Honors
Seventh hour - Spanish 1-2 Honors
Lunch time every day
3:30 - 4:00 Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri.
I am fortunate to say that I love what I do and I do what I love. ♥
I firmly believe that every student can learn and thus focus on both the learner and the learning with a passion.
My classroom can be described as a small community that fosters my students' academic development individually and collectively.
I focus on student engagement with a project based approach that allows my students to absorb content with hands-on mentality and encourages them to succeed beyond the academics in a rigorous yet safe student-centered environment.
- Be and do the best you can.
- Come to my class every single day and on time.
- Participate fully and work diligently.
- Respect our class by respecting yourself, your peers, your teacher, and your classwork.
- Classroom Policies/Rules:
- I respect myself, my teacher, and my peers.
- I sit immediately and work diligently until dismissed.
- I participate actively and contribute positively.
- I withhold my cell phone/device use while I am in class.
- I consume food and beverages outside of class.
♥ WCP Spanish Club ♥ - Meets every Wednesday from 3:35 till 4:15 p.m.