Please visit my class website at
Name: Mr. Tom LarsenSubjects / Classes Taught:
- AP Physics 1-2 (Periods 1 & 3)
- Physics 1-2 (Period 2)
- Honors Earth & Space Science (Period 7)
- Earth & Space Science (Period 8)
- B.S. Earth Science Education, University of Arizona
- M.A. Educational Leadership, Northern Arizona University
- Currently working towards an Ed.D. in Organizational Leadership at Grand Canyon University
- Contact Mr. Larsen at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to my class resource page.
I am available most days between the hours of 6:30 AM-7:30 AM, during advisory, both lunches (by appointment), and 2:35-3:00 PM. Please see me if you need assistance.
I believe all students can learn and be successful doing so. Discovery is the key to learning, so I expect all students to question as much as possible. They can learn much more than I can teach them if they do so.
This class will provide a safe environment for learning. Any actions that endanger the safety or ability to learn of other students will not be tolerated.
- All members of the class will respect all persons and property without exception.
- No food, drink, or gum in the classroom.
- Bring all necessary materials to class every day.
- Attend every class. (Attendance is not optional)
- Turn in assignments neat and on time.
- ID’s must be worn above the waist and visible at all times.
- Electronic devices must be stored upon entering the classroom. They should only be visible when your instructor directly states that you may do so.