Name: Valerie PascaleSubjects / Classes Taught: English 3-4, AP English LanguageDegree(s): Bachelor of the Arts Secondary Education (English)Email: Pascale@phoenixunion.org
Welcome to Ms. Pascale's Class Website!
During this course students will work collaboratively to become better readers, writers and thinkers. This course involves activities designed to prepare students for college courses and careers in their futures!
- Location: Our class is located in room 4202 (upstairs in the 4000 building)
- Office Hours: Ms. Pascale will be available for additional questions and tutoring both during lunch and after school by appointment only. There is a sign-up calendar located by my desk in the classroom.
- Required Text: Students are required to purchase the following texts except in cases of financial hardship.
- Macbeth by William Shakespeare
- Things Fall Apart
- In the time of the Butterflies
- Plan for Success: At the link below you can find attached our class Plan for Success.