The Computer & Network Technology program is a foundational course leading to nearly any career in the field of Information Technology.
Students will learn to repair, maintain, design, configure, install, and troubleshoot computer hardware, software, and network systems.
Students learn through a variety of instruction including hands-on computer lab activities, interactive online curriculum, and a student based computer repair service.
Key components of our course include:
- CompTIA A+ professional certification preparation
- Computer and Network Security
- Operating System maintenance
- Design and build Local Area Networks
- Computer and Network repairs
- Introduction to web design, game design, and 3-D animation
- Introduction software programming
- Hands-on work based projects
- On-the-job training opportunities
- Participate in SkillsUSA student organization
- Community College Dual enrollment credits
Your Technology Career Begins Here!