Name: Mrs. Susan Serafin
- Room # 909
- Office Hours 7:30-8:00 am; 3:00-3:30 pm
Subjects / Classes Taught: ESL- Literacy & Pre-Emergent/Emergent Conversation and Reading
Hello, I’m Mrs. Serafin and I teach ESL. This year I teach the speaking and listening class, and the reading class. We have a lot of fun learning English in my class. Come in and say “hi” anytime. Come to Advisory if you need any tutoring.
- Teaching Philosophy – I will be prepared to teach you what you need to know--you will be prepared to learn! And, we'll have a good time doing it!
- Come to school every day and participate in class.
- Take your education seriously.
- Be respectful and positive about yourself, your classmates and teachers, and your future.
University Degrees I have received:
BS Political Science from SUNY Plattsburgh in New York
MS Teaching English as a Second Language from Syracuse University in New York
MS Educational Administration from Concordia University in Oregon