WELCOME TO MS. HARDER'S READING HOME PAGE....
It is an honor to teach your students reading. My previous students have proven themselves
to be hard working and respectful young men and women. I believe they understand reading
is a valuable skill that will enrich not only their school experience, but also their lives.
While my expectation is "Everyone and everything is deserving of respect.", the class rules include:
* Our words and actions show respect and consideration for each other and our learning.
* We are on time and prepared.
* Food, gum, and drinks in the classroom are only with approval.
* We are thoughtful of others and their property.
* We follow directions of all staff members.
A sign in our classroom sums up our values - "What am I doing to make Camelback a happy and
safe place to learn?"