Welcome to my wonderful linguistic world ! I am the product of public education of America. I am Blessed to be multilingual; I see the world through symbols symbolic representations, transformations and experience.
These educational places have formed me: Erasmus Hall HS, Brooklyn, New York. Brooklyn College (BA) Brooklyn, New York, Long Island University (MS) Brooklyn, New York, Stony Brook University(MA) Stony Brook, New York, Stony Brook University (DA) Stony Brook, New York, Long Island University (PD) Brooklyn, N.ew York.
Suggestions for additional content:
- Room #1331
- Office Hours Before school, during lunch.
- Textbook(s) Name(s)Grammar in Context.
- Plan for Success
- Teaching Philosophy: Everyone Can Learn.
- Your (appropriately professional) picture - optional
- Expectations: Work hard with Dignity.
- Classroom Policies/Rules: Be Respectful, Be Ready to Work. Be On Time.
- Useful links
- Clubs sponsored/Sports coached: Mecha.