Name: David R. CoeySubjects / Classes Taught: Adult Survival, English, Physical Science, U.S. Government, EconomicsDegree(s): Grand Valley State University: Bachelor degress in Psychology with a minor in Occupational Safety and Health.
Davenport University: Bachelor in Business with a minor in and Communication.
Arizona State University: Masters degree in Special Education.Email: email@example.com
Please type a welcome message or professional bio: I have been teaching Special Education in Phoenix, Arizona for 10+ years. I am also active in Carl Hayden sports and working with the Don't be Cruel to Animales club.
Suggestions for additional content:
- Room #817
- Office Hours: 6:30am - 7:30am and 3:00pm - 4:00
- Textbook(s) Name(s)
- Plan for Success
- Teaching Philosophy
- Your (appropriately professional) picture - optional
- Expectations: That students strive to perform to the best ability at all times. I do not accept " I don't know" , "I cann't", or I am too dumb.
- Classroom Policies/Rules:
- Useful links
- Clubs sponsored/Sports coached: Girls' Freshmen Volleyball, Don't Be Cruel to Animal