Name: Ms. FrenchClasses Taught: Algebra I/II, Geometry I/II, Trigonometry I/II and Pre-CalculusDegree(s): Master of Arts in Organizational Management, B.A. Secondary Math EducationEmail: email@example.comPlan For Success: Please ask to see your students 3-ring math binder. The Plan For Success, electronic text information and grading policies are there. If you would like me to email you a copy, please click on my email address and make the request. All students are expected to return a parent signature page and student signature page regarding the Plan For Success. There is also an expectation that that Edgenuity students take daily notes and that those notes be retained all semester in the 3-ring math binder.
- Room 705 period 6, 7 and 8. I am off campus before period 6.
- Office Hours: Monday/Wednesday 3:05 to 3:30 or by appointment
- Textbook: https://auth.edgenuity.com/Login/Login/Student
- Phone 602-764-7500 x 47744
- Tutoring is available in room 701 during Acvisory, both lunches and after school M-TH.
- I enforce a strict no cell phone policy in the classroom. If you would like some research on this practice, please let me know.
- Student assessments are only available here on campus.
- If you need to contact your student during school hours, please contact Registration at 602-764-7500. Calls and texts during class are a distraction for all.
Edgenuity is an online learning program that facilitates instruction, notes and assessment. As instructor I guide learners and provide tutoring as needed and requested."Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I'll understand." Benjamin Franklin.