Name: Erica Earl
Subjects / Classes Taught: ESL Intermediate Reading 1-2 and 3-4/ ESL Basic English Conversation and Vocabulary/ Basic English Writing
Degree(s): M.A. TESL
* Room # 123
* Office Hours 7:00 a.m. – 7:55 a.m. and 2:00p.m.-3:30p.m.
* Textbook(s) Name(s) English 3D
* Plan for Success - Basic Writing and Oral Class Plan for Success
* Teaching Philosophy: I believe the fundamental goal of teaching is to foster learning. Students must see how their learning is applicable to real life. If the student does not see what they are learning as something they will use in the future, they will not take it seriously.
* Expectations- attend school every day, be on time, and work toward success to go to college, get a career, and have a good life.
* Classroom Policies/Rules- Come to class ready to learn.