Welcome to Ms. Lynch's website!
M.Ed. - Curriculum and Instruction - Technology;B.A. - Secondary Education - MathematicsEmail: email@example.com
Phone: (602) 764-7500, ext. 47747
Room: 700 bldg, room #708.Office Hours: 3:00 -3:30 p.m. M-F; I am available for tutoring at those times.Geometry Course Description:
This course, with its prerequisites, is designed to prepare students to meet the AZ Mathematics Standards graduation requirement, and provide students with the mathematical background necessary to meet college entrance requirements. Concept units include foundations and tools for geometry, constructions, introduction to transformational geometry, proving geometric theorems, triangle congruence, quadrilaterals, similarity, trigonometry, two- and three-dimensional figures, and circles. Students who have previously received credit for Geometry 1-2 H may not also receive credit for Geometry 1-2
Specific Course Activities
1. Take notes.
2. Participate in board work, activities, and discussions.
3. Complete daily assignments & projects.
4. Take tests and quizzes.
5. Utilize school tutoring resources: K.K.I.S. (Keeping Kids in School), Suns Central Tutoring, Advisory, and Saturday School
1. Notebook/binder, paper, graph paper..
2. Laptops with handouts
3. Pencils, colored pencils, highlighters, and erasers
4. Protractors, rulers and compasses.
5. Graphing/Scientific calculator.