Students who are seeking a challenging and rigorous educational experience with a unique international cross-cultural focus and exceptionally high standards of achievement. Students with high ability and high performance are logical candidates. However, capable and highly motivated students who have not previously earned a high GPA can be successful since the program is intended to attract many types of students.
AN IB STUDENT SHOULD:
1. Be highly motivated toward academic excellence
2. Be college bound
3. Practice exemplary self-discipline
4. Have an excellent attendance record
5. Have parental consent and support
6. Have motivation/enthusiasm as demonstrated by past attendance and conduct.