Phoenix Union High School DistrictBlack Alliance2020 HBCU TourSpring Break 2020 (March 9-13)
Questions or Concerns
Contact: Ms. Sandra Jenkins at email@example.com
Student Criteria and Expectations
PXU students have the opportunity to apply for an all-expenses-paid scholarship for the Spring 2020 HBCU Tour sponsored by Phoenix Union High School District Black Alliance and the Burton Foundation.
See eligibility criteria below:
- PXU graduating class 2021
- 2.5 unweighted GPA or higher
- Active member in a club or sport at school
- Must participate in ACT Boot Camp at College Depot inside the Burton Barr Library on 2/1/20, 2/8/20, 2/15/20 and 2/22/20 from 9:00-3:00
Meet with your counselor or BSU Club sponsor(s) for more information about the tour!Click on a logo below to learn more about the schools that you'll be visiting while on the tour...
- Must attend Mandatory Pre-Tour Parent and Student Meeting (in February 2020)
- Must participate in 2 additional college readiness events
- A completed application including essay must be submitted by Friday, January 10, 2020 electronically to Sandra Jenkins at firstname.lastname@example.org. NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE.