Peachjar e-Flyers for Community Partners
Phoenix Union High School District is committed to educational excellence and ensuring that parents stay informed about important activities and events that enhance their child’s life. In an effort to improve parent and community engagement, Phoenix Union High School District is now using Peachjar to send digital flyers directly to our families.
Digital flyers will be sent directly to parents who see them as visually engaging images right on their smartphone or computer screen. Additionally, all flyers will be posted to each school’s website. Parents will be able to click to link to your event info as well.
Flyer Approval Process:
To request flyer approval, follow the steps below. Once approved, your flyer will be emailed to all parents and posted online.
- Ensure that your flyer meets the PUHSD Flyer Approval requirements below.
- Go to www.peachjar.com
- Register with Peachjar
- Select desired schools
- Upload your flyer to Peachjar for approval
Your flyer will automatically be submitted to the District to review and approval. District staff will review the material and approve or deny based on the standards described below.
Enrichment and community organizations are subject to Peachjar’s service fee when a flyer is posted to promote an activity or event with a participation fee. Peachjar's service fee also applies to activities that are held without charge, but may entice participants to join a fee-based program, or purchase products or services (e.g. a soccer league that offers free clinics).
Peachjar’s service fee will be waived when a local community organization is promoting a free event that does not entice participants to join a fee-based program, or purchase products or services (Free-for-Free). Community Free (Free-for-Free) flyer distribution is limited to one posting every 30 days for up to 25 schools per organization. For information on the Free-for-Free program and sign-up, please click here.
Community partners will have access to metrics not previously available with paper flyers.
PUHSD Flyer Approval Guidelines
Per Board Policy KHC, Phoenix Union High School District works with organizations that sponsor activities of an educational/enrichment nature for students by allowing them to distribute materials electronically via Peachjar.
All flyers are subject to the following criteria:
- All flyers shall bear the name, address, telephone number and other contact information of the organization.
- Approval of your flyer does not imply District endorsement of any identified product and/or of services.
- Flyers shall be age appropriate.
- Any charges for promoted activities will be based on and not exceed the cost of providing the instruction/activities.
PUHSD does not approve the distribution of:
- Materials for projects, activities or programs that would publicize or promote a particular political party, political organization or political viewpoint.
- Materials for projects, activities or programs that would publicize or promote a particular church, religious organization or religious viewpoint.
- Materials for events deemed not suitable for children.
- Materials or promoted activity that discriminates on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or immigration status.
- Materials that use fighting words, obscenities, defamatory speech or encourage disruption of the educational environment
- Materials that contain promotion of any substance that is illegal for minors, such as alcohol, tobacco and drugs, or gambling.