Computer Lab and Shared-Use-Lab (SUL)Cart Scheduling and Policies
SUL Carts may be scheduled by Emailing Rosa Noel
- Carts may be scheduled for three day intervals, once a month.
- Pick up and drop off of carts is in M238. You are responsible for Pick Up and Drop off of carts.
- Under no circumstances should the keys be left unattended in the room or with a substitute teacher.
Coyotes lab and North lab labs may be scheduled by Emailing or calling
Rosa Noel, computer lab assistant: 45215
Ruth Beltran, library media tech: 45175
Susan Janke, librarian
- Scheduling classes for research or orientations is on a first come first serve basis. Scheduling external events, such as district meetings, mandatory testing or other events must be requested, approved and scheduled by the Athletic/Activities Department.
- Facility Requisition for external events is to be submitted two weeks in advance to the Athletic/Activities Department.
- Disruptive conduct, meaning behavior that interferes with the educational process, including the usage of electronic devices and excessive noise, will not be tolerated in the library.
- Teachers scheduling any time in the library/labs should be prepared to stay with their classes the entire period and bring required materials, including password lists.
- The librarian/Administration reserves the right to cancel a class due to priorities, such as CRTs and state testing.
- Substitute teachers may not conduct classes in the Library or Technology Center unless arrangements are made in advance with the librarian.