GuidelinesNote: The Phoenix Union High School District (PUHSD) has reached capacity for research proposals from Out-of-District Applicants for the 2018-19 school year.You may submit your research proposal by downloading and completing the Request to Conduct Educational Research in the Phoenix Union High School District form posted below.Here is some important information related to our processing of research proposals:
For some research proposals, you may need to get written parent and/or student permission. The Parental Letter of Permission Form below may be used as a guide. You will need to create your own parental consent form for your study.
- We give priority to proposals from PUHSD staff and proposals required by law or contract. Otherwise, we review proposals on a first-come, first-served basis, as the capacity of our staff permits. Once we meet capacity, we are unable to act on any additional proposals until the following semester.
- We only consider complete proposals, so please provide all information and attach all documentation (e.g., data collection tools) requested in the form.
- Submit your proposal at least 8 weeks prior to the expected start of research.
- A proposal must be educational in nature.
- We will not consider market-based proposals.
- A proposal must provide sufficient benefit to PUHSD to justify the cost. An acceptable proposal shall require only a minimal amount of PUHSD student and staff time.
- A proposal must be worded so it will not be construed as “offensive” by participants and/or the community.
Please refer questions about research proposals to the PUHSD Research Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please complete and return the form below to email@example.com