Degrees and Certifications:
Mrs. Debbie Branson
Hello! My name is Mrs. Branson and I am the Nursing Assistant 3-4 Instructor.
I have been a nurse for 20 years, spending the last 11 as a school nurse before coming to Metro Tech. I love working with students and guiding them to be the best they can possibly be. When I am not here on campus, you will probably find me hiking or biking around Arizona, enjoying the wonderful scenery.
If you have dreamed of a job in the medical field and you want to get a jump start on achieving that dream, the Nursing Assistant program could be the right fit for you.
- Room: 1226
- Office Hours: 7:30-8am, 3:05-3:30pm and by appointment
- Textbook: Mosby's Textbook for Nursing Assistants 8th Edition
- Plan for Success (link)
- Expectations: excellent attendance, and GPA of 2.5 or better
- Classroom Policies/Rules: see the Plan for Success
- Task Analysis
- Click here for more information about the Nursing program