Grab your glove and head down to Chase Field as the D-backs begin the 2013 season at home against the St. Louis Cardinals!Ø Friday, May 10 – D-backs vs. Philadelphia Phillies – 6:40pm – Post Game Fireworks – Post Game Concert Featuring Switchfoot
Ø Sunday, May 12 – D-backs vs. Philadelphia Phillies – 1:10pm – Mother’s Day – Mother’s Day Tote Bag (5,000)
Ø Tuesday, May 14 – D-backs vs. Atlanta Braves – 6:40pm
Ø Friday, May 24 – D-backs vs. San Diego Padres – 6:40pm – Post Game Fireworks
Ø Monday, May 27 – D-backs vs. Texas Rangers - 12:40pm – Memorial Day
Ø Monday, May 27 – D-backs vs. Texas Rangers - 6:40pm – Memorial Day EVENING GAME
The following seating options are available. Pricing and discounts vary by game.
Ø Infield Box, Sections 115-129 - $45-$50 – All tickets include $10 in D-bucks! (reg. $45-$70 w/o D-bucks)
Ø Club Reserve, Sections 200-205 & 215-220 - $28-$32 (reg. $33-$50)
Ø Baseline Reserve, Sections 109-111 & 133-135 - $20-$28 (reg. $26-$45)
Ø Bleachers, 101-105 & 139- 144 - $14-$20 (reg. $19-$33)
Ø All-You-Can-Eat, Sections 221-223 - $28-$32 (reg. $30-$39)
Ø Infield Reserve, Sections 305-327 - $9-$13 (reg. $14 - $25)
Please click to access your D-backs Ticket Dugout and purchase discounted tickets!
Five Simple Steps to Order your D-backs Tickets:
1. Click on the logo and search for tickets by selecting the game(s) of your choice located on the event page.
2. Enter your special offer code: EDUCATOR and click to verify
3. Access the offer by creating your own personal account and password (unless you already have a D-backs Ticketmaster account)
4. Search for tickets based upon quantity and price. You will be given the best seats available in the price category of your choice.
5. Complete transaction and print your tickets – no need to wait in line or pick up your tickets elsewhere.
If you have any questions please contact Brian McCaman at (602) 462-4204 or email@example.com
A Message from Liberty Mutual Insurance
Auto and Home Insurance Your Way Click here for a free quote or call us at (480)857-8662.
1Discounts and savings are available where state laws and regulations allow, and may vary by state. Certain discounts apply to specific coverages only. To the extent permitted by law, applicants are individually underwritten; not all applicants may qualify. Please consult a Liberty Mutual sales representative for additional information.