We are unable to provide copies of diplomas, however former students may request copies of their transcripts.
Student records may be requested in two ways:
- Fax your request: (602) 764-4223
- In person at Cesar Chavez High School 3921 W Baseline Rd. Phoenix, AZ 85339
When you make your request, the following must be included:
- Student name (include a maiden name or other name used if applicable)
- Year student graduated, or last year they attended
- If transcript is being sent to another school, please provide name and address .
- Student’s birth date
- Student’s signature
- If requested by someone other than the student, a student release of record statement with the student signature is required
- Picture ID—For example: Driver’s license, Passport, State ID
Due to high volume of requests we respectfully ask that you allow up to 4 days to process your request.